Brian/Justin (Queer As Folk)
LuRe (As The World Turns)
Wilson (Days Of Our Lives)
Style (South Park)
This is a Chill/Will Sherrod friendly blog
I love Kurt Hummel with my whole heart.
Blaine Anderson is a sweetie and if you don't like him we probably won't get along ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I do not multiship Kurt or Blaine in canon. I do sometimes enjoy fic or fanart of them with other Glee boys, but I don't want to watch them with anyone else on the show.
I hate Glee about 80% of the time, but I'll continue watching so long as Kurt and Blaine are on it.
This is not a Kurtofsky, Seblaine, Kurtbastian, Hummelberry, or Rachel Berry friendly blog.
What? My boobs are great.
See? Perfectly fine.
I mean, yeah, they jiggle and wobble and don’t sit high up on my chest. But that’s normal.
Like what do you think I should do about it? I mean
My boobs just do normal boob things. They’re A-okay normal healthy boobs.
Moral: Boobs are really diverse. Do your boobs sag? Normal. Do they have hair? Normal. Do they have stretch marks? Normal. Do you get pimples on them? Normal. Are they different sizes? Normal. Big nipples? Normal. Puffy dark areola? Normal. Not facing dead ahead? Normal. Small? Normal. Big? Normal. Normal Normal Normal.
And they’re your boobs. If you can change any of those things and you want to, go ahead!
But don’t let people tell you that your breasts are wrong just because they’re affected by gravity.
You’re fine. They’re fine.
Do think she could have made the same point Without showing her boobs though :$ that just gave the world a look at her half naked. Not classy…
- They’re just boobs, man.
- I’m topless like 70 percent of the time anyway, but I made a point of showing them, and subsequently received hundreds of messages along the lines of “that’s exactly what my breasts look like! I’d never seen any like them before! thank you”
- Your concept of class is silly. I am laughing at you.
- Seriously, they’re just boobs. Am I supposed to be ashamed of my boobs or something? Are you 12
- I do not associate with people that are that scared and disgusted by nudity, because I am not a child and understand that bodies are not inherently sexual, and even if they were there’s nothing wrong being sexual
- How are you breathing with your head stuck so far up your ass. Are you okay?
- Grow up.
- No one asked you.
Don’t you hate it when there’s a perfect opportunity for lesbians and the writers just don’t?
# okay i think that's everything
So, Doctor Who update:
• I started the 5th season. It feels super weird so far. Everything is completely different (which I suppose is the point, but at least when Nine turned into Ten there were still other characters around him that I loved to make the transition easier. Now everyone is gone :( )
• David Tennant grew on me a lot, but I still missed Nine at times
• Rose is still by far my favorite companion. Every time they brought her back I was a mess. I’m glad she got her own Doctor but it still wasn’t enough. /pouts
• I really liked Martha. I don’t think she was like, the best thing to ever happen to the show, but she definitely doesn’t deserve any of the hate she gets. I love that she valued herself over the Doctor and walked away in the end. And I thought her and Mickey ending up together was great.
• On the other hand, Rose doesn’t deserve the hate she gets either. I get feeling resentful towards Rose because of Martha being shit on in her name, but on a character level I will never get people thinking Rose was terrible etc. (because she’s good and perf and I want her back D;)
• Donna! I miss Donna!! I’m so sad she won’t remember the Doctor. When she was begging him not to take her memories…that was the worst.
• I’m tired of the Daleks. I know they want to have a central badie, but I’m just like okay enough already.
• Aside from The Doctor and Donna getting back together, Partners In Crime was the dumbest episode.
• The episodes where they go back in time are my favorite. I loved The Unicorn and The Wasp.
• Silence In The Library was another one of my faves. Not sure how I feel about River Song tho. Maybe she’ll grow on me.
• Everyone coming together in Journey’s End made me so happy, even if the end of the episode crushed my soul a little bit.
• Can Jack Harkness be in everything ever please?
• I’m really loving Amy Pond so far. She’s gorgeous amirite *_*
shoutout to people working weekends and overnights and overtime, people working in hospitality and retail and food service, who are sacrificing time with their loved ones, so fuckers with weekday desk jobs get to live comfortably with the amenities we provide while simultaneously shitting all over us for not getting “real jobs”